The label of our wine Terra de Marès is inspired in the wrought iron round emblem that has crowned the entrance to Bodegas Bordoy since 1880.
Terra de Marès
Callet (40%), Merlot (22%), Cabernet Sauvingnon (20%) and Syrah (18%)
- Barrel: 12 months
- Alcohol content: 14% vol.
- Acidity: 5.3 g/L
- Sugar: < 0.2 g/L
- Annual Production: 1,500 bottles
- Colour Cherry red
- Aroma: Intense aroma of black and red fruit. Mineral and balsamic notes in perfect balance with toasted notes.
- Palate: Smooth start progressing to structured and fresh middle Persistent finish with high-quality mature tannins.
- Gastronomy: Serve between 16-18ºC, Red meat, game. Cured and high-fat cheeses.